Tel: 772-492-6105

Florida Art & Craft Festivals

See Available Art & Craft Expo's to Book Below

 NOTE: If any Art & Craft Expo on our calendar is canceled beginning in October, 2020 due to the Covid-19 situation, your deposits and payments will be 100% refundable or you can transfer funds to a future expo and you will know at least 1 week in advance (Ideally sooner than that). There is no financial risk in booking any Art & Craft Expo in regards to COVID-19 changes to our schedule. This language is now included in our refund policy. 

We Only Accept Booking Electronically Through Our Website. Please Choose From the Events Below That Are Ready For Bookings.

Note, these are not juried events but a high energy, fun and profitable retail market!

A Great Return On Your Booth Investment.

    You must submit an electronic application for each show you are wanting to attend. Our process is very easy and streamlined. We use BoothCentral to manage our applications. We do NOT charge an application fee and our booth rates are very competitive in the industry. We think you will be pleasantly surprised... 

    You must have a functioning email address that you check regularly as this is the main form of communication for each show. If you don't, you will miss very important information and possibly deleted without notice for not responding if we are contacting you. 

You will be required to supply a 30% deposit (Usually between $48 and $55 for a 10x10). The remaining 70% won't be due until 30 days before the event. We make this easy with multiple forms of payment accepted. All this is done through the application. Once you register on BoothCentral and book your first event with us, all future bookings will be very automated and streamlined for you. The system allows you to keep track of all the expo's you are booked with us, deal with payments, etc, all in one place. We think you will enjoy the easy experience. 

Some Gossip About Our Art & Craft Expo's

Amy K: "Hello! I just wanted to thank you so much for an awesome show this weekend. It was my first time doing a craft show and it was such a pleasure! The turnout was amazing and my sales were out of this world! It was easy finding my spot and setting up! Just wanted to thank you again and i will for sure book with you in the future!"

Tom G: "As an artist and a person obsessed with being organized, you all have impressed me as an exhibitor from booking, to set up and breakdown, thank you! See you next time"

Marcia & Dave L. : "Folks, Coastal Creations by Marcia had a super two days at your event in Port St. Lucie. We are looking forward to next year’s show."

Exclusively Coastal: "We wish you had a show every single weekend, we would just do yours!" 

Unknown Visitor Sent this to the Port St. Lucie Arts League who was a charity org at an event we hosted: "They are a well oiled machine!"

Art & Craft Expo Calendar and Booking Page

  • October 10-11, 2020

Vero Beach, FL Fall Art & Craft Expo. 110 Booths (Indian River County Fairgrounds) 

CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application

  • October 24-25, 2020

Tradition, FL Fall Art & Craft Expo. 185 Booths (On Tradition Square, Downtown Tradition) CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application.

  • November 21-22, 2020

Vero Beach, FL Holiday Art & Craft Expo. 300 Booths (Indian River County Fairgrounds) CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application

  • December 5-6, 2020

Lake Worth, FL Holiday Art & Craft Expo. 200+ Booths at John Prince Memorial Park 2700 6th Ave S, Lake Worth, FL 33461. CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application

Year 2021

  • January 9-10, 2021

Vero Beach, FL Winter Art & Craft Expo. 110 Booths (Indian River County Fairgrounds) 

CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application

  • January 23-24, 2021

Port St. Lucie, FL Winter Art & Craft Expo. 207 Booths (Port St. Lucie Civic Center outside on the grounds) CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application.

  • March 13-14, 2021

Tradition, FL Spring Art & Craft Expo. 185 Booths (On Tradition Square, Downtown Tradition)

CLICK HERE for booth details and an easy online application.

  • March 20-21, 2021

Jupiter, FL Spring Art & Craft Expo. 250 Booths at Carlin Park (Seabreeze Amphitheater). 750 South, Florida A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477. Easy Application Coming Soon!

  • March 27-28, 2021

Lake Worth, FL Spring Art & Craft Expo. 250 Booths at John Prince Memorial Park 2700 6th Ave S, Lake Worth, FL 33461. 

Easy online application coming soon!

  • April 17-18, 2021

Vero Beach, FL Spring Art & Craft Expo. 110 Booths (Indian River County Fairgrounds) 

Easy online application coming soon!

© Copyright 2009-2020 Patriot Productions, LLC & Latitude-88, Inc.

Tel: 772-492-6105