Vero Beach Arts & Crafts Expo Spring Edition Booking Form for April 18-19, 2020!
Located at the Indian River County Fairgrounds 7955 58th Ave Vero Beach, FL 32967. Directions Here
This is a unique venue in combo with the Vero Beach Home & Remodel Show just steps away! 110 art & craft exhibitors in a powerfully productive event for all! Excellent public and exhibitor parking and loads of fun in one of the wealthiest counties in Florida!
This is a daytime event. Saturday 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm
Set up will begin Friday 11 am to 6 pm and again Saturday morning 7 am to 10 am.
There will be over night hired, insured, armed security Friday and Saturday nights.
Booth & Other Fees:
A single 10x10 booth space is $110.00 for the entire weekend.
Each additional booth space is a $10.00 discount
Any corner booth, add $25.00 to your order.
Bare (No linen) table rentals are $10 each. 8 feet x 2.5 feet
Everyone must have their own pop up canopy tent with flame retardant manufacturer tags or printed paper from the manufacturer stating such to keep with you. We do not need to see it but this will comply with any fire marshal inspections that may happen at any time.
*VERY IMPORTANT* ALL Tents MUST be weighted down with at least 30lbs per tent leg, this is mandatory, no exceptions. Gallon water jugs are not acceptable. We find an easy solution is to buy half cinder blocks at Home Depot, Lowes, etc... and suspend them from all 4 corners with rope and done! They are inexpensive and very effective. Please be a responsible exhibitor and weigh your tents down properly to prevent potential injury liability by your tent flying in to another exhibitor or the public. We will be checking every tent on Friday and Saturday morning. If you do not have your tent weighted, you will be advised to go get them at a local store or break down your tent. NO REFUNDS will be given for unsecured tents that are told to break down.
A $50.00 Deposit Will Be Due within 14 days after you get the emailed invoice from us (Not from moment you submit your booking). If Your Deposit is not Received Your Booking Will Be Deleted.
We allow 10% of the overall number of booths to be commercially made products. The remaining 90% MUST be handmade by you. Once we reach the 10% mark we will not accept further commercially made products and that notice will be listed on here once that happens.
If your booking is accepted, you will get 3 emails from us after your booking:
A welcome to the show email
An emailed invoice for your deposit that you can pay online, by phone or mailing a check
Our hold harmless agreement that all exhibitor must sign to attend this event. We do not require insurance from you.